Are you already calibrated/profiled/file-prep savvy? Do you need exact reprints of your files already in our archives? You may be eligible for our discounted, “Print-Ready”, pricing. Same high-quality output as our Custom Prints, just without River City Silver’s file-tweaking.
Standard turn-around for Fine-Art printing is 2 – 3 days
1. We accept .TIF, .JPG, .PSD (flattened), and .PDF files.
2. Files should be in RGB or Greyscale color modes with an embedded profile. We use the standard Adobe RGB (1998) profile, but any profile is fine. We will print as received, so beware that untagged files may produce undesirable color and no guarantee.
3. Have the image size exactly to the final print size, including borders if desired.
4. Set the image at 300dpi for optimal printing; files as low as 80dpi can be printed with less quality.
5. The file name defines the order; use this Naming Convention: “YourLastName PrintSize Paper/Surface Quantity.FileExtension”. If you have more than one file add a designator to your name: i.e., “01”, “25” or “bluebonnets”, etc.
Example (single file): “Smith 11×14 HG1.tif” means Harman Gloss 11×14 print, one copy.
Example (multiple files): “Smith 05 24×30 MB4.jpg” means Moab Entrada Bright print, 24×30″, 4 prints of file Smith 05.
Example (single files): “SmithSkyline 44×60 C20.PSD” means Canvas print, 44×60″, 20 prints of file SmithSkyline.
6. You MUST specify “Print-Ready” when ordering, otherwise we will treat your files with our standard loving care and charge you the Custom Price!
7. If you request Print-Ready and the above specifications are not met, we will either return the file unprinted or print as-is, for which you will be charged.
HG: Harman Fiber-Base Semi-Gloss
C: Matte Canvas
MB: Moab Entrada Bright
SC: Satin Cloth
Monday through Thursday:
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Closed for lunch 1 - 2 PM.
Closed Friday through Sunday.
Closed Aug. 16 - Sept. 4
(Regular hours will resume Tues. Sept. 5)
River City Silver
324 Melrose Place
San Antonio, Texas 78212
To view map click here
**Parking available in H.E.B. parking lot during road work this week, feel free to call ahead of time to check on current street construction progress**